- If you add an extra $50 a month in Principle to your mortgage, your total amount due will ACTUALLY go down!
- Not going to Target really helps the family budget
- There is nothing about me that is good at "keeping house"
- Being pregnant is the most surreal, unusual, wonderful, horrible experience I have ever been through in my life.
- Hearing my baby's heartbeat is AMAZING
- I love my family, even if they drive me crazy sometimes
- It doesn't matter if you have friends at work. It wouldn't be called work if it didn't suck sometimes.
- I love my students, even if they drive me crazy sometimes :)
- There is much in life that is uncertain, but trusting in the promises of God will steady you enough to get through it.
- Always write down your user names and passwords somewhere... it's a complete pain to forget them and then try to pay a bill.
- People will tell you anything to sell you clothes at a Maternity store... including that you are "incredibly small framed with a large chest". Did they even look at me before they said "small framed"??
- iPhones are great to have, but they make horrible phones
- my husband is absolutely amazing and I love him very much
- breakfast is important
- So is midday snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner and midnight snack, haha
- You'll never remember everything, so make good notes and enjoy the moment while it lasts.
May 29, 2010
Just got a really cute email from my cousin Gillian about all the things she learned in 7th grade. I didn't realize how much they teach you about hair and fashion in school, haha. Anyway, it prompted me to think about all the things I have learned lately. So, here is a list of some of the things I have learned in 22nd (or there abouts) grade: